6 COZY RUGS TO WARM YOU UP THIS WINTER
Winter hit us hard last week as temperatures dropped across the country. So lets warm those toes up! Here are 6 cozy rugs to warm you up this winter! Rugs that have a soft hand and a high pile are so cozy you can take a nap on them. But make sure read the care instruction on the proper way to clean your shaggy rug, because nothing is worse than stepping on a crumb or worse yet, a Lego piece that is buried deep in the shag!
1. Long haired sheepskin has to top the list, I mean this is identical to a long haired cat curling up for a nap on your toes! We love the soft color of this one and because of its shape it can easily layer over any existing rug you already have.
2. Again going with the sheepskin, we love this one for its shape. It can easily layer over an existing rug and be placed right between your sofa and coffee table to be exactly where your cold little toes go!
We also love the warm colorway of this rug,
it reminds us of a warm sandy beach!
3. This knotted rug is 100% wool so it is sure to warm your toes. We also love this kinda fun colorway as something to spice up those cold gray days!
4. Cream and cozy describes this rug! It has a pile (which means the height of the rug), of 1.5″! Now that is some wool we can sink our toes into!
5. The textures of this rug make us swoon! Its got braided wool along with knotted wool cut to different length, making for a texture paradise!
6. New Zealand wool…..yes please! This creamy hand woven rug would warm up any space and anyone’s toes!
And the dip dyed blue tassels make this one a stunner!
So enjoy and stay warm my friends!
To enjoy more of our lovely favorites check out our blog here!