Happy Labor Day everyone! I hope you are all enjoying the tail end of summer and a great weekend with family. If you happen to be checking out some great sales today in hopes to pick up that last item you are in need of then I suggest you check out World Market Labor Day Sale! It’s no secret I love this store, I use them all the time for eDesign projects because they have great items, unique style and of course great prices. Check out my
top picks from the WOrld Market Labor day Sale
1. A few great pillows at a great price! Snag them up and give your sofa or bedroom a fluffy re-style.
3. I love how easy it is to create eclectic interiors with the products at World Market. Mixing in a chair like this Belmond Upholstered Chair (with traditional bones and a contemporary upholstery) with a sunburst chandelier or ultra-mod dining chair would be so perfect!
4. A great choice for a family– this extendable Arcadia Dining Table is both durable and stylish!!
5. I have these exact chairs in our dining room, they are amazing for a house with little ones. Made of molded plastic the Evie Molded Chair can easily wipe clean but still infuse a ton of style into your space!
6. + 7. White,Lacquer + Gold?! Yes please. This cabinet is a great solution for when you want a bar cart but need WAY more storage for all your bottles and glasses. And if you are going to splurge on this cabinet, might as well dress up the inside with these gorgeous gold stemless wine + champagne glasses. Bottoms up + happy long weekend and even happier shopping!!