BLACK AND WHITE PILLOWS
Ahot trend in the design world right now is layering black and white pillows. These 8 pillows would work great in any combination. Don’t be afraid to think outside the box, why can’t a nursery or kids room be black and white! There are no rules for this classic color combination.
An easy way to add black and white to a room
is with an accent pillow.
So, here is a round of up of some pillows we are loving, from one of our favorite sites, ETSY! A few of these are making their way into my living room!
1.We are in love this natural, slub yarn mud cloth black and white pillow. Its small scale zig zag pattern pillow is playful and yet feels authentic and rich.
2. You can never go wrong with a bold Greek key pattern and the edgy black and white colorway makes this pillow feel very classic.
3. Looks tribal without a ton of pattern, this authentic mud cloth pillow gives your space that natural appeal.
4. The perfect rectangular size, we picture this texture rich pillow on the center of a master bed or on a great saddle colored leather chair.
5. A gray linen pillow with bold black tassels. Love the scale of it all from Linen & Stripes.
6. We love stripes but with the addition of the corner tassels this black and white pillow goes from boring to something special. A great base pillow to any grouping.
7. Adorable! Solid white outlined by black mini pom pom trim, this just can’t go wrong in any space!
8. To end our black and white pillow round up is this modern fun mod cloth pillow. With medium scale pom pom trim along with the slub texture of the mod cloth we want this pillow on every sofa we do!
To complete your look take a look at our post on black and white home accessories and be sure to check out this fab Black and white shared boy’s room in our Featured work section!